Spring Break was good for this Mama’s heart and soul. Though we didn’t go anywhere too exciting, I got to spend nearly every waking moment with my baby girl.
1. Getting to see all the new things she is learning and doing. For example, she can now make the cutest monkey sound and on command 🙂 She now also says “cheeeese” and runs to the fridge, which I find hilarious! Then said the word “poop” and counted on her fingers “1, 2, 3” So cute, right?! Although she will not do the latter two on command.
2. I got to see the prettiest smiles EVER to exist. And on command 🙂 hahaha
3. We colored Easter eggs.
4. She loved on her bubba.
5. She had fun playing with her big cousin.
6. We had a play date with Malloy. (Too busy for pictures!)
7. We got to take a family picture. (I’ll take what I can get.)
8. I got sweet lovins and she fell asleep on me like she hasn’t done in FOREVER. I melt.
9. And we got to celebrate our Risen Lord and Savior at our amazing church.
- My little one is currently obsessed with being pushed around the house in her truck. If you decide to take a break after 30 minutes, she’s not having it…
2. She has also become infatuated with fruit snacks. This was after I refused to give her a third pouch…
3. Then, we visited the Easter bunny…
4. She also had her 18-month checkup and got a shot, which was so horrible we couldn’t snap a picture. The doctor also proceeded to tell me I had a very strong-willed child (not sure where she gets that from??) and may be considered a bit spoiled… Not my child! How dare he.
Each evening this is what my house would come to. What a DISASTER!!!
So obviously the good outweighed the bad and the ugly by far. In fact, there were so many more good things that I never wanted Spring Break to end. Once again, I have to miss out on her silly stuff and new things and making sure she naps and eats right… Each work day, I will miss her miserably and anxiously await my time with her on Summer break.
We hope everyone had as good of a Spring Break as we did! Bye for now!!!
One thought on “Spring Break: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly”
How sweet and how the precious time flies by!! Although you enjoyed your blessing, we missed her terribly!!!